rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Meet just for drinks

Meet just for drinks

So there is this girl I banged a while ago that I contacted again last week. Basically I had banged her about 3 times before going cold on her. She had written me one last angry message that I never replied to.

To my surprise, she replied in a friendly way to to my message last week so I suggested a date. She agreed to meet but wanted to make it clear that we are meeting just for some drinks and as "friends". I ignored this little detail and still went for it.

On the date, she was very sexy dressed and actually wore some leather pants that I had previously complimented her about. I thought it was a good sign. Things went well at the beginning, I was holding her hands etc., until I tried to kiss her. She she went mad at me because of my attitude before. I somehow managed to stay cool and even made it to her place for another glass of wine. I tried to escalate there again but it didn't go no where. She wouldn't let me do anything. I got pissed and went cold on her then decided to leave. Then, she basically told me that she doesn't like how I don't respect her will: She made it clear that we are meeting as friends but I still ignored that and went for more...
Now during the date I had mentioned that I wanted her to come over for dinner some time. She had agreed to it but we didn't confirm it again. Do you guys thing I should make another try at her or just forget about it and move on?
I don't have that much of a choice days with only one backup plan. I find it very helpful for confidence in game when I have many things going on...

Messages In This Thread