rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which age group is least risky to cum inside? 18-22, milfs?and which most enjoyable

Which age group is least risky to cum inside? 18-22, milfs?and which most enjoyable

Quote: (12-10-2017 12:39 PM)tenzonz Wrote:  

Also what do you think the tightness amount is between younger/pussy. I was thinking younger might be tighter but then I think maybe older might be tighter because they don't fuck as much and their pussier is "hungrier" and gets tighter over time with no use maybe? Not exactly just tight but the "hungrier" over time that a pussy gets and also the suction when it grips your dick?

lolz the tight pussy is the best pussy because young chicks are so hot and their pussy is wet and tight and with an old chick their pussy may be tight yes but its dry like the sahara desert and then if you don't have a camel to ride into it how can you get inside? The answer is you can't and then your dick is still hungry for that young pussy because that old pussy was just too dry to do anything for you and youre still hungrier over time like sands in the hour glass. Lolz so to answer your question I think I like the younger pussy better because its wet but to cum in I would probably say older pussy but again like I mentioned earlier you need a camel because its dry like sandpaper so the difficult part is just getting excited enough to blow your load inside, lolz. Really though there is no wrong answer because players like us can shoot it all over because to be alpha is to cum where you please so honestly there is no wrong answer just up to the person who wants to blow their load and wherever the fuck they want to put it because they are alpha and we do what we want. Loooooooooolz

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

Messages In This Thread