rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

One month in Mexico

One month in Mexico

Quote: (01-11-2018 09:32 PM)scotian Wrote:  

I spent two weeks in the Yucatan peninsula in 2015 which included a two day trip to Merida which is a pleasant, safe city and worth the visit. I pipelined there and met a girl who wasn’t working, took her out one night and decided to take her to PDC with me which was a great move. There’s a lot of competition in those tourist cities, many girls go out in groups of friends and while it certainly isn’t impossible to pull, you better bring some solid game. I was alone at the time and enjoyed not having to chase women and instead focused on diving, chilling at the beach and pounding the snot out of the Merida chica.

Good plan. Maybe I will do the same.

Quote: (01-14-2018 08:08 PM)germanico Wrote:  

Mexico is not the best place for your level of game or expectations. Go somewhere else.

I wonder what you know about my level of game.

Quote: (01-14-2018 10:02 PM)Super_Fire Wrote:  

Maybe do like the other RVF guys and risk the trip to dumpy old Guadalajara for its night game.

I'm considering going there from Leon and then flying from Guadalaraja to Cancun in order to visit Yucatan.

Messages In This Thread