rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Monero (XMR) thread

Monero (XMR) thread

Quote: (03-08-2019 08:09 AM)Iconoclast007 Wrote:  

Im curious if people are beginning to use Monero in collapsing economies like Venezuela, Argentina, South Africa etc.. Ive heard of Dash being used in Venezuela.

Im of the opinion that there will be a great financial collapse or reset happen very soon similar to 2008 but magnitudes more complicated. I think gold and silver are great stores of wealth in preperation. I also believe crypto could be a great store of wealth. Privacy coins like Monero would be an ideal place to store wealth from a desperate government inacting capital controls etc.

I have been stacking silver and gold and recently started buying Monero. I dont see any other attractive investments in the current financial climate.

They seem to mostly be using bitcoin. Bitcoin's better because of the higher liquidity and better-developed infrastructure, and "privacy" isn't a big selling point because a failed state doesn't really have the resources to track your movements on the BTC ledger the way say, the United States does.

Messages In This Thread