rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Monero (XMR) thread

Monero (XMR) thread

I told myself I would stop arguing with people about silly cryptos (I'm getting a bit sick of them), but since you asked, it's worth pointing out that Samseau doesn't actually know anything about how to analyze crypto prices or potential, so you might do better to address your question to someone else.

XVG has been around since 2015. They are, for this space, ancient, and they're not arriving "late in the game". (This could've been confirmed by a quick trip to Coinmarketcap, do you know how to use that, Samseau?)

They are not a pump and dump, because P&Ds in the billion dollar marketcap range are mostly unheard of. You just can't move that kind of money around easily. Once something gets up there, it tends to stay up there. XVG's current mcap is 3.4 billion, making it twice as big as forum favorite OmiseGo, and bigger than Monero was at the start of this month. What's more, the google trends for "buy verge" versus "buy monero" are off the charts, with "buy verge" winning out by THREE TIMES. (Did you think to look at the google trends, Samseau?)

They have the technically innovative "Wraith Protocol" coming up, which Samseau somehow missed. (How the HELL did you miss that, Samseau? It's huge.) The merits of the Wraith Protocol are beyond the scope of this post, but just know that it's a big, privacy-focused technical upgrade that is unique to Verge, and also has a cool, catchy name.

XVG is likely to remain in the billion+ marketcap range for some time, even after it's massive pump. There's a chance it may overtake XMR, as that would only require another 2x (It's 3.5 bill and XMR is 6.5 bill), which isn't out of the question with the current state of the market and its google trends showing, though I won't go so far as to predict that.

I would not recommend a purchase right now, after the 132% gain it had today, but it's one to keep an eye on.

Samseau: You screwed up the coin's age. You screwed up the coin's features, including basic info that every amateur on 4chan and reddit knows. You screwed up the significance of its marketcap. Instead you focused on goofy irrelevancies like whether the original codebase was cryptonote or bitcoin. I don't think you got a single thing right in your post. Why on Earth do you feel you're qualified to be giving advice to anybody?

Messages In This Thread