rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Curious is curious? does the past haunt you!

Curious is curious? does the past haunt you!

Quote: (12-07-2017 04:16 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

The past is a cringe worthy collection of blue pill mistakes, wasted life and operating with a completely false understanding of women.

The present and future is a fantastic exciting enlightened reward for those dark times.

I am 30. I spent my teens and 20s unable to find a "wifey material" woman to settle down. At 30, I surrender. I surrender to 'being' or God, whatever it is that is out there. I will do my part and put my best foot forward. The rest is outside of my control.

While my beta male teens were pissed away following social conditioning and listening to society, playing safe, I just have compartmentalized a series of cringe worthy game. I've since grown up, developed game which is dynamic, and always improving but, the consequences was the time it took throughout my 20s. Still, I am no MPUA or instructor. I have my moments. I never marvel at good looking pulling. Its a by product of the genetic win. I am more perplexed of game in the man below average or bottom of the barrel SMV of the dominance hierarchy pulling 9s/10s. While it is a rarity, it happens, and there is something to be said of it. We call it game.

As I go older, I read Felix Denis' book as suggested by RSDTyler. The message was clear. As a older lion ages, he must seek out younger lions to step it up. My wings are younger. Most puas or former players I know are married. Some did it right but, many cling to the first semi not gross woman who will have them regardless of how gross her sexual history is. I know a cuck who married a woman that got gang banged by friends. Weird shit.

Messages In This Thread