rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I am nothing, yet I am everything

I am nothing, yet I am everything

Tiger, those videos hit me hard, and actually made me think even further about seeking the truth in all things that I do, as well as helping others to experience joy.

It seems that life is perpetual struggle to find one's self, for I've felt in the past that I had found what my "purpose" was, and lost it again. However one thing is clear, it is the struggle that makes life worth living.

I also see where you are coming from in the difference between believing in something and actually knowing it in your heart, mind, and soul. Perhaps that is what I'm working on most at this point, to know exactly who I am, and to not just believe it, but to know it, to wear it in my being every day of my life.

The fact of the matter is that we are lucky to be able to ponder such questions, for we live in a society in which we aren't scrounging for food, or worried about being killed by the enemy at any given instant. I also think that we are unlucky in that there are so many external forces for us to fall into, trying to push us from the path that we should be on, whatever that is for each and every man.

Meditation is one of the clear necessities today, in order to de-clutter yourself and find what truly matters. I need to work on this more.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Messages In This Thread