rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ireland and Irish Politics / The Irish Situation

Ireland and Irish Politics / The Irish Situation

I have an Irish acquaintance who does pretty well for himself as a small businessman, yet he is beta as can be. Obese, bespectacled, balding and of course single, he is already well into his forties. He's always leaned politically left and today proudly trumpets the wonderfulness of the recent referendum outcome.

Here we have a sexually frustrated heterosexual* grown man with no family, actively celebrating that it's now easier than ever for an Irish woman to murder her own unborn child. While he goes to bed alone every night pining away for a girlfriend, he drinks the Kool Aid spiked with an ideology designed to kill off his own interests: getting married and, presumably, having children and a family of his own. His useful idiocy contributed to bringing women one step closer to disregarding their own fertility in exchange for carousel riding with Chads other than him. Yet he's happy about it. Am I the one smoking crack?

I suspect his misguided and smarmy support for advanced degeneracy goes beyond mere tone deaf political beliefs. It's almost as if he actually thinks that for his overt white knighting he will someday be rewarded with a sympathy bang from an HB8 (hell, he'd probably settle for a 5 at this point...)

How a frustrated heterosexual* man allows himself to go through life slavishly supporting political causes for the assumed yet forever unfulfilled promise of sexual satisfaction is as bewildering as it is pathetic. I don't know him that well, but in every conversation we've had, he's demonstrated an almost deliberate distancing from any red pill truths.

Men, witness Ireland, and the west in general, dying on the vine.

*in spite of his obvious sexual frustrations and clumsily sneaking peeks at unobtainable women at bars whenever he can, it would not surprise me one bit for him to one day wake up and announce that he's "discovered" he's gay. I surmise that though this is is still rare, middle aged un-closeting seems to be an increasingly common phenomenon among Beta/Omega types lately.

Messages In This Thread