rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2018 Game Goals
018 Game Goals
Quote: (12-05-2017 12:59 PM)Checkmat Wrote:  

I stopped posting on RVF a couple of years ago when I got my girl pregnant and got married.

Divorce is almost finalized and will be 100% free in a few more months. So I won't have all of 2018 to work on game. But my goals are:

Get back to pre-LTR level of approach reluctance (lack thereof)

Get back to pre-LTR lay #'s average of 1 new. notch per month (at least)

Indirectly game-related:

Travel to Brazil

Travel to Mexico

So my ex moved away approximately one year ago, in 2018. Here's a quick recap for how the year went.

I did get close to that pre-LTR level of cold approaching. And I WAS on track to be getting one new notch per month. From April-July of 2018 I got 4 new notches, and then...The 3rd notch became my LTR. I got side pussy one two occasions throughout the LTR but wasn't approaching. She kept my balls empty like a good girl but had to drop her recently, so that ended at the beginning of April 2019. I seem to be on a cyclical cycle here with relationships.

Didn't travel to Mexico or Brazil, instead traveled to the middle east and the Caribbean.

Most importantly I've locked down two extremely valuable career prospects that I'll be closing in on in the next few months. All should work out to put me back in one of my old cities, a great college town, by the end of the year.

Overall 2018 was a success. Although I didn't get as many notches as I wanted, I fulfilled all of my sickest sexual fantasies with a sexy, submissive, 21-year-old Asian immigrant and had more amazing sex in 10 months of dating her than in my previous 2 years of marriage combined. I actually reached new heights of how good sex can actually be!

Looking forward to keep moving in the right direction. It's not about where you are presently, but what direction you are headed in.

Messages In This Thread