rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to expose friends to game

How to expose friends to game

I found Roosh V and several other game/red pill websites over five years ago. I'm 26 now and I can absolutely say it is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I would be a depressed, angry, overweight feminist if I had continued down the path society laid out for me. My question to you RVFers is how did you share this information with your friends? What specific articles or threads did you show them first to get them going in the right direction? Most people in my midwestern city are liberal feminist supporters, but I have two friends specifically that are conservative trump supporters, but awful with women. They need my help. They are smart enough to know that the left is a web of lies, but they need game in their lives. Lmk what you think because I'm ready to blow their minds but I don't want to freak them out right away.

Messages In This Thread