rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How can I build an "Emotional Connection"?

How can I build an "Emotional Connection"?

What I find most difficult is the sort of smalltalk and clowning around that is the most effective with casual dating when neither side wants to really reveal their true self. I think the above is a dance that women fall into by default when what they are really hoping for is a magic blend of alpha and beta qualities.

This recent Red Pill interviews video demonstrates the dichotomy very clearly:

I think what women want as far as emotional connection is mostly a one-way street. They want a guy to use as an emotional-tampon, but they don't want him to show vulnerability himself. They also don't want their arm twisted to execute this or that self-help advice. They mostly want you to just sit there and nod your head and seem engaged and after they've vented they'll be happy to let you drown their troubles with F'ing.

Most people, both genders, are on sort of a life-long quest to answer some serious questions about life, the universe, and everything. You don't have to be on some dysfunctional psychological spectrum to have deep unanswered questions, so existential that you reserve it for post-bang afterglow talk.

I find the most difficult women to engage deeply are the ones who seem to have their sh*t together. I think so much of the need for companionship is driven out of some deep-seated insecurity or void that the more well-adjusted women seem like they'd be just as happy settling for pets and a vibrator.

Some degree of angst or restlessness is what makes people dynamic, evolving creatures. When they come across like they feel like they already have all the answers or lack introspection or curiosity in the first place they are boring to me.

Messages In This Thread