rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How can I build an "Emotional Connection"?

How can I build an "Emotional Connection"?

Seems like those girls who dumped you did not feel that you were actually together. Meaning you were distant to them.

You probably treated them like long term fuck buddies.

Example.. she did some dumb shit that meant to imply there is some other guy on her radar and you ignored it completely as if she was same night lay bitch ready to be released to the wild the next day. That ignorance showed her that you didn't give a flying fuck if she cheats or not.

I know that to you it's OK to brush it off and you are right cause you are guy. However she felt like an object. A pencil at best. She thought.. he doesn't caaaare. This is how you get a girl (playing prize) not how to keep her.

To keep her it's best to be possessive selfish asshole who wants to OWN her on every level. Straight up. It is kind of stupid but the love it.

Examples..

Dance classes. I tried it with my girl. During classes we suppose to change partners to practise with different people. I didnt want to. I told her she's dancing with me only I'm not sharing her point blank period. She was sooooo impressed and excited.

Sex. Best orgasms I've seen were where I went full nuts and vocal about owning her.. how she's mine how I own her how she cannot do shit without my approval how only I can touch her how useless she is without me how I will punish her if she messes up etc. Total possession mode. She was in heaven.

Decision making. I told her I want her to consult with me on every decision she makes. Out of care of course. Now she cannot dress up without asking me if I like what she picked or even asking me what I want her to wear.

In short I made her MINE. She is not a girl she is mine girl. That's how she feels I'm emotionally connected. Basically she is dominated under my conytol and fucking loves it. I'm also good for her I solve her problems and try to gelp her even with dumb shit she comes up with or cannot handle.

That's what I would recommend to you.

Messages In This Thread