rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How can I build an "Emotional Connection"?

How can I build an "Emotional Connection"?

Quote: (12-01-2017 12:54 PM)True Balla Wrote:  

Depends on how you define love. I mean I'm not sure. Maybe with #2. But I mean if love means putting someone else's needs before your own...well I mean my survival > someone else's, right?
Also, Kaotic - I've read that women need to experience a full range of emotions to keep them interested. I feel like jealousy and getting mad at them once in a while is a part of it?
Girlfriend #2 used to get bothered by the fact that I never got jealous. I get she liked the fact that the guy gets protective over her. My roommate also sent me an example of this yesterday. I always just figured it's beta. But I can pretend at X point in a relationship if needed

Ok. I have learned that there is a good way and a bad way to express jealousy. Do not come across as controlling or untrusting... ever. When a woman says she wants you to be jealous what she really means is that she wants to see you act PROTECTIVE. That means pushing off competitive males. If a guy comes up to buy your girl a drink, tell him to shove off. If a guy comes up to buy your girl a drink and you act aloof... she is going to feel like you just don't give a shit... like you are not willing to stand up to another guy for her... like she isn't worth your effort. Does that make sense?

See, when women say something you honestly need to translate it, because most of them don't understand how they are feeling, they just know they feel it. So it's like Kaotic said... "no emotional connection" could mean a ton of different things. I tend to come across as cold and aloof as well. In my experience women typically mean that they are feeling I lack passion. I spent years trying to figure out what created that "passionate" feeling in a woman. My guess is that you just need to show a woman your passionate side, and if you are like me and don't have one... then learn to fake it.

Regarding showing vulnerability, you can do this many ways, some will turn her on and some will turn her off. I don't suggest doing this until you are deep into a relationship.

Messages In This Thread