rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How can I build an "Emotional Connection"?

How can I build an "Emotional Connection"?

So I have a lot of success pulling girls from different avenues, whether Tinder, Instagram, Day game, night game, events, etc. I also do pretty well in closing them because I've traveled a lot and have a lot of cool pictures, videos, etc. However, my problem comes up after I've started seeing a girl. I've lost all my best girls, LTR's, potential LTR's, or hottest plates because they didn't feel an emotional connection with me. Normally, I wouldn't care or make a post about it but it seems to be happening quite consistently.

Some examples:
1) My first LTR we broke up after a long time because she didn't feel an emotional connection. I won that break up so not upset
2) Lost the second girlfriend because she didn't feel an emotional connection
3) I've lost a ton of flings in between because they didn't feel an emotional connection
4) I just lost a stunning 5'9 Russian girl I was seeing for the past month because she didn't feel an emotional connection.

Now it's adding up to a recurring pattern that I need to address. I've talked to my roommate about it and he suggested that I just need to start being a little jealous sometimes, ask the girls if they're seeing other guys, etc. Sometimes just get mad at the girls for dumb things.

Now I'm a super analytical and very logical person. I'm pretty good at solving problems and remain pretty neutral on most topics during dates etc. If a girl does something dumb whether career move etc, I've learned its better to just encourage it and not say anything. I'm also not really the jealous type because if the girl is seeing another guy, well they're doing it behind my back anyway and will continue doing it regardless if I get mad or not. Frankly, I've just never really cared much about being jealous or angry etc.

Which now brings me to the point, are these some of the things I should start doing? Are there other ways I can build an emotional connection?

I've also been described as a pretty cold person by others (co-workers, etc.). I'm not sure why because I think I'm pretty nice, but this is something I definitely want some advice on addressing.

Messages In This Thread