rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Place to visit while awaiting Ukraine Visa

Place to visit while awaiting Ukraine Visa

Quote: (12-14-2017 06:40 AM)Count Pierre Wrote:  

Quote: (12-14-2017 04:55 AM)ArloDash Wrote:  

It's Ukraine dude....anything is possible.

Well, was just trying to help, "dude", as it seems that your "lawyer" gives you weird (to say the least) advices. Four things are certain:

1 - With your business visa, you will not be eligible to the Temporary Permanent Residency (TPR) as you pretend. It will just allow you to "do business" in Ukraine, but not to overstay, i.e you'll have to respect the 90/180 days rule (as in Russia for that matter, where a business visa doesn't give you the temporary residency). If your goal is to live in Ukraine semi permanently without worrying about the 90/180 days rule, it's a totally useless visa.

2 - The only way to get the TPR is with a "D Visa". You can get a D Visa solely by:

- Working in Ukraine (i.e getting a work permit)
- Investing 100 K € in the ukrainian economy
- Marrying a ukrainian citizen

By just setting up a sleeping company, and without work permit, you are not eligible to the D Visa.

3 - If you set up a company, and pay a salary to yourself to get the work permit, the capital must reflect the director (your)'s salary, and it seems, as I said, that there is a new regulation with a minimum salary requirement for foreign employees of 32,000 grivs (1000 €). You will BTW be taxed on your salary. The company must also have a "minimum activity" (income). And of course, if the company stops paying you, you will technically not "working" anymore in Ukraine, and your TPR will be voided.

4 - Your following statement that the TPR "lasts three years" is total BS ; it's issued for one year, renewable, period. If your "lawyer" says otherwise, change lawyer.

Quote: (12-11-2017 10:13 AM)ArloDash Wrote:  

The process for getting a Temporary Residence Visa is pretty easy here. It lasts for three years

There is no way you can derogate to those rules. If you think you can, and that "anything is possible" in Ukraine, good luck.

Update: I'm still here, everything worked totally fine. I've left the country and come back in multiple times and have a temporary residence permit that I use to get in and out of the country. This guy does not know what he's talking about.

Messages In This Thread