rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Illegal immigrant found not guilty in Kate Steinle murder

Illegal immigrant found not guilty in Kate Steinle murder

Quote: (12-01-2017 07:39 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Quote: (12-01-2017 06:09 AM)Kona Wrote:  

If he's been in jail since the shooting that's probably time served enough. Worst that happens is they deport him, then he comes right back, like the five other times he did it. Stupid.

Probably against popular opinion here, but I'm beginning to think there are some things Trump needs to stay quiet about. You're dealing with irrational people, San Francisco lawyers in this case, and they turn around and do stupid shit just to fight back.

Aloha!

I get what you're saying but ultimately this is just one woman, as harsh as that sounds.

As a person she's of no national significance but as a political football she's priceless.

I don't say that happily, bit it is what it is. She will achieve far more relevance being denied justice in death than she ever would if she'd lived or even if she'd been avenged.

I'm sure when alive she was right there with most of San Francisco - politically left leaning, if at all, independent "free spirit" living the life of a 32 year old female in the most militantly feminist city in America. Were it someone else murdered under the exact same circumstances she'd likely be right out there with a pussy hat wailing against Trump. Her own family STILL supports sanctuary cities, for chrissakes.

At some point you have to wonder - if a city with families that care more about the narrative - that low end scumbags who aren't even supposed to be in the country matter more than their own damn daughters - what's really left to save? This is like trying to save a battered woman - fuck caring about them, they obviously don't care enough about themselves and will only lash out at those trying to help.

Grant the idiots in the fruitcake state their independence, build a wall along their border and be done with it already.

Quote: (11-30-2017 10:40 PM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

Insane as it seems, I think this was jury nullification because the jury members were so strongly in favor of allowing illegal immigrants to stay in spite of committing crimes.

California does not have jury nullification, but in places like San Francisco, they definitely have prosecutors who are just as liberal as anyone else and deep down inside they really don't want to see this guy get convicted. Did they deliberately drop the ball, probably not. Were they as aggressive and thorough as a prosecutor in say, Florida or Texas would have been? Highly unlikely.

Even given the level of delusion in that region, I still can't believe the defense attorney having the unmitigated gall to suggest this verdict somehow vindicates illegal immigrants, categorically. One day he may experience the gratitude of another fuckwit like the one he just represented.

Messages In This Thread