rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Project Belgrade Summer '18

Project Belgrade Summer '18

Quote: (06-27-2018 02:23 PM)Dragan Wrote:  

Pain Positive, I find it odd you calling out people for having sockpuppets (I readily admitted to having none in our meeting), because you readily admitted you had a second account after your first was banned.

You also said don't give a fuck about what people on the forum think, but why are you responding to low-rep members?

Dragon, your faggot compulsive liar friend Nola said he has "other accounts" to my face and you guys talked about how you can "take down" the forum with because they "spread false information." I told you it was a waste of time and if you didn't like it you should create your own forum if you don't like it here.

This is why everyone dislikes you. When anyone criticizes your fake credibility on anything you lash out like a scorned woman. What a bitch move.

You three losers are the only people spreading false information. You are the three stooges but think you're the three musketeers.

Additionally, You are a fat, effeminate, know-it-all, kid who can't see past the end of his own nose. You've never whiffed a pussy much less had your dick in one and are giving "advice" on how to get laid. You actually called yourself the "King of Belgrade" ( I would have never met you if I saw this) when you're actually just a sexually frustrated, vindictive, fat little dweeb who is living on peasant wages in a 2nd world country where he can't get laid. I never said any of this to the forum.

I came respectfully shook your and and looked at you in the eye like a man. I didn't insult you and tried to understand your crazy stories and the obvious lies of your friends. I gave you all my honest opinions and wasn't rude or even hash despite you all being losers and liars.

Now, after being unnecessarily kind and pleasant towards you and your low-value, greasy looking friends in cheap H&M suits and trashy fake Russian tattoos your pudgy ten-year-old looking ass throws shade at me? This is what pisses me off most.

Keep it up Fuckhead and you and your homo weekend-warrior friend (and his little sidekick with a fake combat medic ID and who pays for all his drinks) will know what an asshole I can really be.

I'm not an internet kid. I'm not fat and weak like you. If you want to make an enemy out of me I'll stop being nice.

Messages In This Thread