rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best way to use money to pull?

Best way to use money to pull?

I love this thread. My business blew up over the past 14 months and so I've become wealthy very quickly. Here are some upgrades I made that directly and indirectly improved my game:

Health upgrades:
reverse osmosis water filtration system
high end shower filter (greatly improved my hair and skin)
Click and Grow in-home automated hydroponic system that grows all of my greens and tomatoes for my daily smoothies
Personal trainer
One of my $11/hr employees preps all of my meals and does various errands
Replaced chicken in my diet with salmon
Increased supplements. I take 15-20 different ones now. Upgraded the quality on all of them. My probiotic is $90/month.

Wardrobe:
Replaced almost my entire wardrobe with MTM clothes from Proper Cloth, Luxire, and Trumaker. MTM makes a huge difference and also saves you time because once you nail down your dimensions you can order an entire wardrobe very quickly.

Real Estate:
I am researching buying condos in a few different prime locations worldwide. Cap rates outside of the U.S. seem to be much higher right now. I will short term rent them while I'm not there.

Also I am working on handing off all low level tasks in my life to a personal assistant. I am considering having that person organize my online dating too.

There's more but this is what comes to mind right now.

Messages In This Thread