rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I feel like the lone ranger here...

I feel like the lone ranger here...

Quote: (12-06-2017 01:27 PM)BrazilianCocaine Wrote:  

As others have mentioned I agree it is age. Millennials are getting older and with that priorities are changing. We are becoming quickly the core workforce because Gen X is smaller in number. That means we are soon to be upholding society on our shoulders. It is a large responsibility.

True but, I say fuck it. I say, lets evolve. To quote chuck's book, "let the chips fall where they may."

Beta male cuck provider is expected to keep society orderly.

I wont do it. If she is not wifey, she don't get the ring. She doesn't get staking my house/life savings, and everything on MILKS GONE BAD/cratered SMV.

Tons of cucks and betas will do it. Good luck with that. I wont. I will watch it fall down. If I ever do it, it will be on my terms, and YOUTH IMHO is the key!

I am not hyper verbal or articulate. I was unsure of how best to explain it but, intuitively felt it and knew it. There was something about top form SMV youth in a woman. And then, I heard it from a wise man!

In a Jordan Peterson video (believe was a Maps of meaning or Personality series), he describes youth as, UNTAPPED POTENTIALITY!"

Our grandparents did it right. They found someone young. Our generation is socially engineered in a lot of ways. I mean, if you sift through even 99% of what is promoted in pickup, a lot of it is absolute fuckery and marketing.

It is funny. Women would demonize me getting a throater from a girl age 21 but, the same woman spent her best days skiing down cawk mountain, running through alphas, and ruining her life as well as the bastard children's life.

I cannot say it enough. Youth is the key. The friends I have that got married and did it right had the girl young, no LTR ambiguity, no cucking or weird shit. No friends with ex bf or any series nonsense. its the cucks following the beaten path, pc culture, turning a whore into a house wife that will get pawned in the near future.

Messages In This Thread