rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I feel like the lone ranger here...

I feel like the lone ranger here...

Nah you're not alone OP. I've often wondered the same thing. My main purpose here is to learn tips on how to improve my game and share/read stories of like minded men. And provide snarky comments from time to time.

I'm in my 40's and I love chasing pussy. I always have really and I don't forsee myself outgrowing it. Maybe I'm an "abnormality". I dunno. I just know it what makes me happy. At the present I plan on chasing pussy well into my 90's. What of it?

I did the family thing for most of my 30's and I don't regret a minute of it, but it just wasn't for me. Being in a LTR/Marriage and having side pieces isn't my thing (no judging others who can do this). I just think if you're going to be in a LTR/Marriage and fuck around...why be married in the first place? But I digress.

Feminism and other factors are rotting our society, there is no doubt about it. But unless you're running for political office or have some kind of major online presence to change this, what difference are you making? I have no interest in doing either of those, but I'll support the ones who do.

The manosphere is a buffet. Take what you need to improve your life. And what actually improves your life is only for you to know.

I don't judge others on the choices they make. You do you and fuck the haters.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

Messages In This Thread