rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

6 months in Philippines, 71 freebies, 26 P4P (Cebu,Bacolod and Davao).
months in Philippines, 71 freebies, 26 P4P (Cebu,Bacolod and Davao).
Hello

I am a new member here, was a former member of ISG since 2011 but closed my account due to the huge number of psychopaths gathering on the mentioned forum .. hope things here are better [Image: angel.gif].

Just returned to my ordinary boring life after spending 6 months in Cebu,Bacolod and Davao which included 97 girls (71 freebies, 26 P4P)..

Cebu :
Cebu is a city with lots slutty girls, lots of girls being okay with the concept of 1 night stand and for some reason its the best city in Philippines in terms of pipelining, I had over 100 numbers by the time i rode the plane heading there.

Yet its also worth mentioning that this is a city with huge number of foreigners, young Korean (who are very popular there) and middle aged westerns .. so do not expect yourself to be special just because you are a foreigner in Cebu, most of those girls are receiving messages/meeting offers/being approached in malls from foreigners on daily bases, especially the good looking girls.

You value as a foreigner in Cebu is low, yet you might not have time to notice/feel that considering that you would be having 3 dates per day [Image: banana.gif] .

Bacolod :
A place far from being sex destination and you might spend days without seeing a foreigner (which is exactly why i stayed there [Image: smile.gif]), in Bacolod you would experience how is it like to be Brad Pitt.. people in the streets would stare and point at you, cashiers and sales lady would stutter and their English would vanish talking to you.
If you never been to the Philippines and reading this you might be preparing to book your Bacolod flight, but hold on a minute this is not the full story [Image: confused.gif] .. in places like Bacolod girls are taught/believe that sex is wrong, vast majority of girls would be ready to abort work/study that day just to go and meet you, but when it comes to going to your apartment so that is a totally different story.

It require more effort getting girls to your bed in Bacolod than Cebu, but once you successfully do so the feeling is very rewarding, also in Bacolod i ended up with more virgins (many of them are now ex-virgins [Image: banana.gif] ) than other Filipino cities that i visited.

Davao :
Davao feels like the ideal mix between liberal Cebu,Conservative Bacolod .. in many aspects you would feel that Davao is as conservative as Bacolod especially with the few number of foreigners there compared to Cebu, but being bigger than Bacolod so you would also find much more options/types of girls in Davao than in Bacolod, search on how many girls in Davao are online in the last 24 hours in DIA or Okcupid and you would see what i mean [Image: icon_biggrin.gif].

You might not be able to find as much slutty girls in Davao like Cebu, but remember that your value here is much higher than Cebu which means the slutty girls of Davao (who are higher in numbers than Bacolod) would be all-over you, aside from the fact that in Davao you would find many girls originally from other parts of Mindanao and living away from their family, which means they get freedom to do what they want [Image: hump.gif] .

To sum it up :
No matter where you go in Philippines you will be able to fuck lots of girls, just pipeline well and do your homework [Image: tard.gif] .
Feel free to ask about anything in mind if you are planning a trip to one of those 3 destinations [Image: thumb.gif] , especially about Bacolod (which i am thinking to write a detailed thread about it) considering lack of info online.
Happy hunting everybody [Image: banana.gif]

Messages In This Thread