rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Appropriate Opener in Tough Spot

Appropriate Opener in Tough Spot

A few months ago I had a date set up with a tinderella, solid 8 and sweet. She cancelled on apparently legitimate grounds. Second time rolls around and repeat. At this point I know the explanation is possibly that I am lower value in her eyes but she is interested in setting up another date and I am confident it will go well so I'm just chilling and agree to it. She ghosts the day of and reappears two days later claiming she dropped her phone in the hot tub. A day later I reply that I am not opposed to having sex with her some time. She goes semi-bezerk but I just keep repeating variations on what I originally said basically, and she gets more bezerk. I am simply amusing myself at this point. Last exchange is an all caps fuck you from her. A few days ago I swipe her right and we matched just now. It is reasonable to assume she was aware of who I was when she was swiping. If that is the case then the reframe I pulled turned her on.

What is a good opener strategy here?

Messages In This Thread