rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ryan's 5-6 Figure/Month Online Money Making Datasheet/Journey

Ryan's 5-6 Figure/Month Online Money Making Datasheet/Journey

Quote: (11-29-2017 01:24 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Curious about POD as I was in a band a while back and have some pretty novice small-time experience in printing custom merchandise:

How do you automate this? We used to make up designs, pay a screen printing company to print them, then sell them at shows and on our webstore (so therefore we held an inventory and handled all shipping and customer interaction directly ourselves).
It's simple to automate once you have your processes in place - you can hire a team, and have them follow your processes.

Quote:Quote:

Do you acquire an inventory of all your products before you sell it? Or do you only submit order(s) when you have order(s). The latter of course being a lot of wait time for the customer.

Do you have other people package and ship your products for you? If so, do you have all your orders shipped to them along with a list of outgoing orders?

I don't hold any inventory. As another User said, it's an application within Shopify - once a customer places an order, their information is passed to this third-party application.

Their warehouses print, and ship the product with my business name/logo on the packaging. It's exceptionally useful, and profitable.

Messages In This Thread