rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cant seem to understand this?

Cant seem to understand this?

Quote: (11-21-2017 05:47 PM)federernadal Wrote:  

So what about Jack Nicholson specifically? Like, Geena Davis clearly laughs about making an excuse to not sleep with him. What made his approach laughable and almost cute? Like, she could have just as easily thrown a fit and called sexual harassment.

Reading your link and taking the story at face value, Nicholson put it out there confidently and was fairly direct, but took her temperature correctly and understood when he was being politely rejected. He even gave her a compliment on letting him down smoothly. Afterwards, they're still on good terms.

Compare that to, say, Al Franken, who, after being politely rejected on a clumsy indirect approach, keeps pushing, escalates physically when it isn't wanted, gets rejected angrily, keeps trying to stir the pot, then leaves a weird photo on her camera while she's sleeping. It's pretty tame stuff, but it smacks of stalker-thinking: "if you don't want to think about me, I'll find a way to make you think about me".

I think most people here will tell you that game is partially about reading the signs and understanding whether she wants you to escalate or not. If she's not interested, stop wasting your time. Nothing dries a woman up faster than feeling like she's your only option.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Messages In This Thread