rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What epiphanies have you had since taking the pill?

What epiphanies have you had since taking the pill?

Now it's been almost a year since I've posting on this forum, I've really come across some epiphanies since taking the red pill. Here are some observations I've noticed since taking it.

My first is something that's been in my intuition is not to trust the media no matter where's it from especially news from multimedia corporations, the entertainment industry and newspapers. It's gotten worse with clickbait and so many people get brainwashed into acting against their own interests. Donald Trump sure as hell exposed the media for what it is and gave them a spanking for fake news. The media used to have a field day bashing anyone to the right on every small occurrence, but they can't do it to Trump because he just brushes it off and doesn't let it get to him. I admire that in him.

My second observation is I'm a Millennial (born early 80's) and the guys around my age (except for those who took the pill which is rare) are just emasculated manchildren who'd rather play board and RPG games that trying to get game and are just comfortable with where they are. It's what I've repeated before: I play poker once in a while with a group of guys. Usually, we play crazy games like Hitler where 9's are wild. When it comes to politics, I keep my mouth shut but all they ever talk about is how Trump is Hitler, Russian plant, etc... They're pretty much Bernie supporters, but won't admit it and can't bring themselves to see how their savior got screwed from winning the nomination. They have constant Republican Derangement Syndrome despite the fact Democrats dominate WNY for some time. They just like to play Magic cards a lot and watch Futurama constantly.

My third observation is I've never had much of a masculine upbringing due to a dad who was ill with cancer since I was 6 and loved my mother despite she has gone off the deep end over little things, but never stood up to her. My brother left home to join the military and I didn't have many friends growing up. Ironically, it was my brother years later who introduced me to the red pill.

Another observation is the hypocrisy of women when it comes to sexual misconduct, they'll paint all men as evil when they do things like groping but when they do it, it's ok cuz "muh feminism!". Give me a break. Then there's also the false rape accusations that essentially ruined men's lives for good.

My last observation is I'm much more productive in terms of a year ago with the advice I got on this forum.

So posters, what have you discovered after taking the pill?

Messages In This Thread