rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Tethers (USDT) Thread

The Tethers (USDT) Thread

Quote: (11-19-2017 10:25 AM)Vaun Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2017 04:35 PM)Bill Brasky Wrote:  

Yes I invested my hard earned cash but it's money that could go to zero and I'd be fine.

I am not trying to make light of your situation other than to learn more about it. But losing funds, for a simple technical glitch, is reason enough for me to not take bitcoin seriously. I wonder how many investors have lost money.

I was once in the ass crack of Mexico 20 years ago and get sucked into a riot in Mazatlan. It was a riot at a bank, that closed, and effectively took all of the money of the common people in the town. It was pretty violent and scary, and people were literally tearing the bank apart. A least they had something to destroy and people to hold accountable, other than their laptop.

You obviously have no understanding as to the issue I'm having. No funds have been "lost." It is also not a technical glitch. The coinbase software works fine.

What is going on with my issue right now has absolutely no relevance to Bitcoin itself.

This is the last response I'm going to write. You have a lot of homework to do regarding bitcoin.

I agree in that you'd be best to stay away from bitcoin at this moment in time until things clear up.

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule

Messages In This Thread