rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Litecoin (LTC)

Litecoin (LTC)

Quote: (12-21-2017 03:17 PM)cycl0ne Wrote:  

Quote: (12-21-2017 03:06 PM)Maciano Wrote:  

Don't be fools! If he was honest he could have sold his coins months ago. He didn't. He sold at the top. Why would _YOU_ sell at the top? To cash in on noobs. Anybody who witnessed 2013 knows that altcoins go parabolic a few weeks after bitcoin goes parabolic, because noobs feel they missed the boat, and think they can jump on the second boat. Charlie knew Litecoin would moon sooner or later. He waited cashing out while he kept on pumping Litecoin. He even went on CNBC to pump it for Christ sake.

Just look at any random altcoin graph for a 3 year period. You'll see constant pump & dumps: mooning & crashing. That's because everyone just wants to make a quick buck. I get it, it's fun. It's a game. Some are good at it. I don't mind this scheme: it's honest in a way, everyone can pump and dump, so everyone can gamble all they want.

Guys like Charlie Lee, however, simply abuse their position to game the system itself. His nice guy act clearly serves as a get-out-of-jail-free card. GMAFB. Don't be a sucker.

He could have cashed out long time ago. As you said, the pumping and dumping have been occurring for a while now. Also he didn't even have to make the announcement of selling his coins. He could have sold his coins and no one would have known unlike if it was the case with a publicly owned company

See this graph

https://imgur.com/a/60Gvt

In the red boxes are pumps of future past. On the right is Charlie's dump.

PS I'm out. I feel nerded out talking about this stuff.

Messages In This Thread