rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Deconstructing Elon Musk

Deconstructing Elon Musk

Quote: (11-17-2017 05:24 PM)monster Wrote:  

Quote: (11-17-2017 04:01 PM)Razor Beast Wrote:  

Go listen to their last quarterly conference call. He reminds me of an awkward high school kid winging a class presentation. He also had a month to prepare for that presentation by the way.

Well he is a nerd. Many articles have said that he can be awkward and thus he's become an anti-hero of sorts to the typical Harvard-groomed WASPy CEO.

It's inaccurate to say he had 1 month to prepare for it. He's running 2 billion dollar companies. If you've ever been a team leader or manager before you know it's fucking hard managing 5 people and there's not enough time in a day to do that to accomplish your objectives. Imagine doing that to two billion dollar companies.

It's very accurate. He knew what the company was going to report end of September. He had an entire month to come up with some good excuses for questions he had to know would come up and had some really weak and jumbled answers. I'm sure he spends lots of time in the car or on a plane going between each place. If he can't prepare for a simple call should we not be concerned about his preparation ability in other areas? And why would you see it as a positive that he is running multiple companies at once? Better yet, you mean to tell me none of his staff could come up with any good excuses for the poor performance either?

Messages In This Thread