rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

British woman abandons her husband and 9 children for African lover

British woman abandons her husband and 9 children for African lover

A story that almost seems custom-made for this forum!

Quote:Quote:

A mother-of-nine who ditched her children and partner of 23 years for a new life with her African toyboy has been slammed as 'nasty' and 'delusional'.

Heidi Hepworth, 44, from East Boldon in South Tyneside, left husband Andy, also 44, for 30-year-old Mamadou Jallow from Gambia after she started talking to strangers online.

After getting tattoos, booking sunbeds and giving herself a makeover, she flew to Gambia last month - her first ever trip out of the UK.

Heidi has been criticised for her actions on Facebook, with many accusing her of being a bad mother.

One poster wrote: 'You really are crazy leaving your family for fantasy island.

'That's exactly what it's like. Nothing is real. But your children are. So sad'

Another said: 'Whatever you are going through has made you delusional.

'It's like a female mid life crisis, but you'll end up like all the other women who have done the same, taken for a ride, humiliated, used and dumped. '

One poster fumed: 'Oh my god, I can't believe what I have just read. What kind of person would abandon all her children?

'I feel sick for them, poor little things having you do this to them. They will be damaged for life.

[...]

Devastated Andy told The Sun: 'The person she has become is horrible. She was a loving, caring mum. Now it's like an alien has possessed her body.

'He has brainwashed her. It's one big fantasy for her and she is following it through step by step.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...oyboy.html

[Image: 464B578F00000578-5075981-Heidi_ran_off_t...468394.jpg]

[Image: 4649F29600000578-5075981-image-a-13_1510535845145.jpg]

Even older women are not immune to degenerate type of behavior. I feel sorry for the children.

Messages In This Thread