rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

One Bag / 15 Months / 12 Countries

One Bag / 15 Months / 12 Countries

I love onebagging... and if you wash your clothes often you can pull it off (did 3 months in Korea with a 50 litters backpack.

However onebagging doesn't mean dirty hippy... although most onebaggers are skinny beta hipsters.

I would seriously reconsider your whole packing list though... someone said you are 40 years old? all I see is hoodies and flip flops... those are loser clothes even for a 20 years old college kid.

Hiking clothes have their place... and exploring new outdoor landscapes is one of the greatest adventures you can do while travelling... but if you don't have any "real" clothes you are seriously limiting your possibilities.

You just don't go around a city while wearing flip flops or sneakers or nike clothes. Period. One bag is no excuse.

You may pull it off in the US when you are 15... but in the rest of the world you just look like a hobo.

I googled your oregon retro sneakers... you say "these look normal enough to do biz or hike thru mixed terrain or look cool in a city environment"... SERIOUSLY? I would wear them to the mountains, but any guys wearing those in a city, everyone will assume he didn't shower for a week.

Quote: (11-17-2017 03:49 AM)Leads Wrote:  

Lol thanks bud, funny thing is that my hygiene has leveled up since leaving USA. I smell better than the entire populace of some of these countries! There's an art to it for sure, like certain clothes that don't stink, and showering, flossing, etc. (Baking Soda is key for pits/shoes).

This right here just tells me you are either
a) delusional
b) hanging out with the wrong crowd in the places you visit. Specially in third world countries, quality girls take care of hygiene and smelling good much more than western girls.

Not hating on you man, good for you to go for it. I'm just saying don't take your packing list for granted.

Messages In This Thread