rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How should I play this?

How should I play this?

Quote: (04-09-2009 03:38 AM)twigman Wrote:  

no harm delaying the move, you're damn right

when I was single, I would deliberately not make moves on close women friends I found attractive. Some of you may think this is anti-intuitive. The thing was I had lots of action happening with girls I hardly knew. The result of the new hot girl looking in and the other girls looking out of the social cirlce at the new girls was amazing. Everybody thinks you have options, and everyone is super comfortable to hang around you.

Chumps don't get this. THey just burn every lead to its bitter end.

I see it in sales. The hard closer.

you want to heat the center of your social circle as a foundation for fun and meeting other women, not resolve it into girls who will and won't sleep with you.

exactly. I know that two of the guys (good friends) that will be there will be trying to hook up with her, and its pretty amusing to be honest. They're the natural type and with running the risk of being called gay id say they're good looking guys. Thing is they dont really have a game and just go with the flow sort of and get ridiculously lucky. In H/s they laughed at me for liking her as they felt she was a slut,but now that shes grown some tits they've been trying to hit on her for months. Anyway, They'll be making idiots out of themselves and I'll just be playing things cool, being the life of the party and seeing as its my own place I'll look successful already.

Id also like to add I like to have a lot of chick friends,especially hot ones. Its good for social proof and if you go to a club and know everybody there,then at least THEIR friends will start taking an interest. A lot of the people on here seem to think that the best Idea is if a chick doesnt want to sleep with you or commit to anything then just move on but Im one of those people who likes to have a good group of friends and be seen as the good-guy type. Think about it if you dont make a total ass out of yourself if a chick rejects your moves then she'll respect you even more for that and tell her friends that your a great guy,etc,etc. and that'll leave you with a good impression before you've even talked to them. Its gotten me laid a couple times and I think a lot of you guys should try it.

Messages In This Thread