rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How should I play this?

How should I play this?

so Im moving back to Ontario in a week, and lately ive been getting back in touch with a lot of high school friends..people who I havent talked to really in two years since I graduated. Anyway Specifically Ive been having some really good conversations with this girl, we'll call Megan,who I liked for a year in grade ten (back when I didnt have a game and was desperate..but she was hot then,and even hotter now),before I started going out with my ex (amy)which lasted until I graduated and moved provinces. anyway, megan's just recently come out of a bad relationship with a guy who she'd started seeing about the same time I started dating Amy.

As Ive said I started talking to her again and got drunk with her and a few friends at xmas when I was visiting, and she seemed very impressed(if thats the word) with the new me. Anyway after that didnt talk for a while and just a couple weeks ago started talking with her and she seems very interested in me and is really excited about me moving back and giving all the signs of wanting too hook up.

Question is, Im throwing a party the day after I get back, which will be next friday night, and was wondering if I should be quick and make my move then? Or is she trying to lead me on somehow? Im positive ive played all my cards right in our convos on msn and whatnot and she always wants me to text her but I never do (your not supposed to do what a chick wants you to). Just small things like that have been adding up. So,do I go for gold to break in the new place right away? or do I invite her and just chill and go for a chick at the club using her and my basically best friend Heather as social proof and if Im successful therefore making Megan jealous and even more into me?

Think I just answered my own question at the end there, but any advice would be well taken. And Im moving back due to a falling out with the rents, if things work out with Megan then great.

Messages In This Thread