rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lima Data Sheet - November 2017

Lima Data Sheet - November 2017

Quote: (02-06-2018 01:47 PM)KCMOMAN Wrote:  

Hindsight...here’s where I blew it... video chat. Video chat, video chat, video chat. Literally 100% of my pipeline girls were not as good looking as their still pictures. Some were heavier and some were photoshopped. (Duh. Yeah. I know) Although, almost all were still above my typical reach here. Ages of my dates varied. Youngest was 29- oldest 48ish.

Oh man, that happened to me in Chile recently. Girl online was smoking hot in her photos, said she wanted to make me lunch at her place. I arrived to find a total hog. She'd gained at least seventy pounds. I ate lunch (it was good, hogs can cook) and made polite conversation and eventually said good afternoon and went outside and almost cried with relief when I felt sunlight on my face again. I will ALWAYS video chat from now on.

Funny thing was, she had ASKED me if I wanted to video chat and I turned her down. My fault.

Messages In This Thread