rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone Have a Second Passport?

Anyone Have a Second Passport?

Quote: (09-13-2011 07:16 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Quote: (09-13-2011 01:49 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

I´ve been thinking about this for years also. If i can ever backmail my country into a diplomatic pasport ( no country can put criminal charges on you) and a 10000 euro a month life time allowance, i will do it even if i have to kill for it.

The diplomatic status gives you immunity from the prosecution, not just passport. It is very different. For this to work you have to be admitted into that foreign country as a diplomat. This is typically more time-consuming than just buying a ticket and fly there - and if you're not admitted as diplomat, you do not have any immunity as you're not considered doing official business.

This is correct. There's no real protection just in having the passport. All it can do is delay proceedings if you're arrested. Most countries don't want to risk their relations with other countries by insisting on immunity for someone who is suspected of a crime.

Dominique Strauss-Kahn must have a diplomatic passport. It didn't do him any good.

How do diplomatic pouches work? I hear a lot of smuggling stories related to these. I expect they're only available to working diplomats on official business?

Edit - here's some info http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diplomatic_bag

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Messages In This Thread