rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Warren Buffet the biggest investor of all times, bets that Bitcoin bubble will burst

Warren Buffet the biggest investor of all times, bets that Bitcoin bubble will burst

Quote: (11-13-2017 04:21 AM)Maciano Wrote:  

I listen to good investors, and Buffet is the best of them. However, I don’t see much arguments here I haven’t heard or seen refuted over the years.

I don’t get why all these finance guys, gold bugs, bankers, economists etc., can’t just say: “hey, bitcoin is not for me. Pass” and leave it at that.

They just keep repeating the same stuff about tulips, Ponzis, bubble, whatever. The crypto space itself is getting worse and worse re bitcoin: the biggest threats come from our own scene at the moment.

Yet, here we are: bitcoin almost reached $8000 last week.

Some people seem to like it.

Buffet et al are making these public pronouncements with the goal of keeping the price low while they accumulate their positions.

The last thing they want is to trigger a mania before they've built up their BTC holdings.

BTC has been around for nine years now and is not going away.

Alt coins are a different story. Most of them are overvalued and won't be around in the future after the market sees their white paper promises evaporate.

Messages In This Thread