rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On Style

On Style

Quote: (11-09-2017 01:09 PM)heavy Wrote:  

Good post, I need to upgrade my style. I love this exchange, when he comes out in the new clothes:

Player: Would you sleep with him?
Hot babe: Yea, probably
Dumb chump: You would?
Player: As soon as you opened your mouth, hot babe started doubting whether she wanted to sleep with you or not.

Bros, that says oodles of how women think.

The limit on my style is my office. It's really casual. As in my bosses, the owners, basically wear jeans and sweatshirts (not like champion sweatshirts, but close). And I basically wear jeans and collar quarter zips or Henleys.

Another guy in my office still wears casual pants (basically chinos) and collared shirts with a sweater. That's pretty much as dressy as it gets around here, unless we have client meetings (not terribly often).

Help.

You're not trying to pick up chicks in the office are you? I don't think it matters too much what you wear to work. To Hank's point, figure out what kind of look you want to meet girls, and have items for that for the weekend.

But for work, I'd say find a couple blazers and pick one. A blazer can be made to look casual and fit into your office vibe, if you have a t-shirt underneath. I put a link in my other thread about where to get blazers.

Also, spend full price and get boots or dress shoes that you know will work. See the first post. See my thread about style from a few months ago. Nordstrom has a very generous return policy. It's worth going because you are getting something where if it doesn't work for you, you can bring it back.

Quote: (07-13-2015 04:02 AM)Suits Wrote:  
If you're serious about self improvement and make real effort, this forum will always have your back.

Messages In This Thread