rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Seoul Korea - a brief update

Seoul Korea - a brief update

Quote: (11-10-2017 10:10 AM)bgbusiness Wrote:  

As a Korean myself who was there for almost first 10 years in my life, I will bite.

Korean girls are the HARDEST girls to LAY in Asia in my experience.
Their social conditioning is still pretty hardcore.
I also noticed that Korean guys (living in Korea, not the Americanized ones) are super passive aggressive and will cock-block you hardcore or pussy out of approaching/talking to chicks. It was never really in between.

Beta males and Omega males every where. The 90/10 rule applies very easily and can be noticed easily in public.

I don't know if you had similar experiences, but some girls can be very brutal when they reject guys.
Looks are pretty much everything and MONEY is also emphasized a lot. The hypergamy is real in Korea.

However, they are still very beautiful and I will keep pursuing them.

I definitely did not have similar experiences. Back then, if you were a white guy, you were good; if you spoke the language, you were god. Things have changed a lot but overall I still think if I wound up back here for an extended period of time it wouldn't be difficult to get back into the rhythm.

Odd thing is, back then fewer Koreans spoke English, but there were also fewer foreigners in the country and most were concentrated in a few small areas outside Seoul. Couple being a young decent looking foreign guy with an environment full of curious young Korean females and it was the perfect storm.

Now, it seems like everybody speaks at least a little bit of English, but thanks to cheap travel, the Internet and smartphones, foreigners are everywhere if not physically than virtually. End result is even though getting around has never been easier, to set yourself apart you need more versus less language skills to get anywhere with local women.

Your experience sounds a lot like that of many Korean-Americans I knew while stationed there. The other day I met a Canadian kid who grew up in Vancouver. He speaks very little Korean but is over here for work. Says he gets on much better with the expats than the locals but can still pull the odd Korean girl now and again - I am guessing with considerable effort. After talking with him a bit, it was apparent his problem isn't his ethnicity or lack of language, it's just bad game and supplicating moves - he got cheated on, he's not alpha enough, spends too much money on them, way too needy, etc.

People think it would be easier for an ethnically Korean guy to get lays, but something just doesn't add up in the hamster minds of Korean chicks. They understand a completely foreign guy, but someone who is half way between probably fucks up their processing.

Anyway I think you've got the right attitude for Seoul - it's all about numbers, especially in a city of over ten million people. It's not only bigger than NYC, but so is the eligible population of females in the target group. On average, there are many more slimmer, more feminine and desirable women to approach. If you did nothing but day game, you could easily hit six different parts of the city and do ten approaches a week without breaking a sweat. Get good with the language and throw in some night game and your odds will go up. Forget those cock blockers with the Justin Bieber haircuts and skinny jeans - they can't be everywhere the women are.

Messages In This Thread