rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Think your money is safe in Australia with a pre-nup and imported EE pussy? Nope.

Think your money is safe in Australia with a pre-nup and imported EE pussy? Nope.

Guys, here is some sage advice from Tom Leykis (I'm paraphrasing here): Already have the prenup stuff figured out before you even set a wedding date. The reason for this is because things like this happen. Waiting 11 days before a wedding was stupid because the venue was already booked, he already paid to have her family fly out, and various other non-refundable things had already been setup. So yes I know she signed the contract but she can play the duress card due to these circumstances. When I mean to have the prenup stuff set up before a wedding date is set an example would be having your lawyer and her lawyer and a judge in a room going over the prenup line by line and make sure this is being video taped so you have proof that she knew what she was signing. This is what Tom Leykis has done for 3 out of his 4 marriages and he has come out of it relatively unharmed. Guys this is a new era and we must be prepared, if you have considerable assets and want to protect them and plan on getting married I cant stress the importance of having the prenup taken care of before the wedding date is even set.

Messages In This Thread