rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Think your money is safe in Australia with a pre-nup and imported EE pussy? Nope.

Think your money is safe in Australia with a pre-nup and imported EE pussy? Nope.

Quote: (11-09-2017 06:44 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

For me the sad part is that the court has the power to overturn a fucking legal contract signed by both parties.

Don't give me your "under duress" or "eve of marriage" bullshit cop outs.

A contract should be a fucking contract. If you don't like it, don't sign it.

The court has absolutely NO RIGHT to overturn a legal agreement between two parties. Their job is to uphold the law, and make legal contracts work.

Of course this is just another step on the agenda to ensure men are stripped of their assets, and the fact they are prepared to rip up a legal document to make sure the vagina gets the cash and the legal industry gets its cut on the way.

Imagine that whole industry shut down by a simple legally binding contract or dudes not marrying a women. We can't have that....

So you are saying if I hold a gun to your head and make you sign the contract, that contract should be legal?

The issue is defining "under duress" since it can be subjective. There are no rules to what defines under duress. Say I give you a contract, don't hold a gun to your head but have friends who are scaring you at night. Is that under duress?

tl;dr: shady business is shady. But if you are in shady business why involve the law in the first place?

Messages In This Thread