rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date FR - did I go for the kiss to soon?

Date FR - did I go for the kiss to soon?

Quote: (11-08-2017 03:57 PM)ilyoTheHorrid Wrote:  

Quote: (11-08-2017 02:58 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

You have your hand, noone else can see it, why would you show your cards early to her?

You need to keep her guessing your motives and your moves.

I see your point on comfort, but if I'm not sexual with her early on, wouldn't it be likely she will consider me a beta who is afraid of making sexual advances? It's probably clear to her that I took her on a date because I am attracted to her.

Being sexual early on is a double edged sword - a) it depends on who you are like Michele pointed aka "high value male" and b) the type of girl she is (which means screening is needed)

Thing is she needs to comfortable with you in order for you to be sexual.

Sexual advances, is another double edged sword also because it shows your hand early, and if you aren't communicating it in a good a way - then you come off as looking thirsty.

So Meet up>Comfort game>Sexual game>Bang

If you fuck her mind, you'll fuck her body.

You did a cold approach off the street, got her number, set the plans, got her to come meet you, even got her to your place.

There's nothing Beta about that at all - get that out of your head.

Look at what you accomplished !

If she's on a date with you, she entertaining the idea of fucking you, it's your job to sell yourself well enough that she'll sleep with you.

Unfortunately you pushing the kissing turned her off and in turn she wrote you off.

Messages In This Thread