rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LTR/Marriage master thread. The why, who, when, where and how.

LTR/Marriage master thread. The why, who, when, where and how.

So guys,

I've been in an LTR for the last year and a half or so and I recently moved back home while taking some time off from school. I had to get a place to stay so I ended up getting a place with my best friend and I added her on with us so we could get a nicer place together with our 3 incomes. Big mistake.

I'm 7 months into the lease and things have been taking a turn for the worst the last few months of the relationship and it's at a point where I don't have any reason to continue on with her and I am aching to have my freedom back. This is my first time living with an ltr and I did not realize what I was doing until it was too late, and having to spend all of my time at my house with this bitch is terrible.

Things were really good for a long time but she works all the time in a shitty retail job and has really let herself go in the last few years, and I see her on the trajectory to end up like her fat mentally ill mom (biggest warning sign ever in hindsight).

I want to get my freedom back so I can game again and have the advantage of not having to hide having a girlfriend when I am out, but she is also signed on to our lease and I know it is going to be a difficult situation to get out of. I'd love to just have her move to the extra bedroom and forget about her but I'm gonna have to plan on something realistic.

Any input from guys that have gone through a similar situation?

Messages In This Thread