rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dark Triad Training for Nice Guys

Dark Triad Training for Nice Guys

Quote: (11-08-2017 06:30 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Quote: (11-08-2017 06:12 AM)Elster Wrote:  

You should sleep with your boss's wife and take pictures of her naked in order to extort her and slowly have her undermine your boss's performance at work, until you pull the masterstroke once he's weakened enough of showing her wife naked pix right before a staff meeting ensuring his complete breakdown,allowing you to climb up the ranks. All the other mares will unconsciously sense what a dastardly devious villain you are and become more receptive to your advances.

Optional:
Having a fine handlebar mustache you can twirl as you plan your next move

Wait! Stop the presses! That could spell disaster!! How do we know? Because it's the plot of an old 10cc song, "Blackmail."

In it, the main character tries to ruin the life of a woman with naked pix, only to find she and her husband LOVE them. They sell them to Hefner, who puts her in Playboy and makes her a movie stardom (see video below).

The question now becomes: What other song by 10cc's eccentric writing team of Godley and Creme would work for some fab Dark Triad action?

Perhaps their first record, "Easy Life," which was done under the band name Yellow Bellow Boom Room? What about the best record Wings never made, "Umbopo," which they cut under another odd moniker, Doctor Father?

Or maybe just mentioning Godley and Creme and all their obscure, pre-10cc one-off records is all you need to get a woman to disrobe. Strangely enough, this music geek M.O. did work on my ex-wife, but she was a rare bird. (For the record, this 1985 hit was her favorite Godley and Creme song.)

Until your post Icompletely ignored the existence of this song and band!!!!
This is magnificent! Now if I ever run out of ideas I know what to play in the vynil!!!!![Image: banana.gif]

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

Messages In This Thread