rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cringe Alert - Absolutely Awful, Oneitis Posts of My Ex-Friend

Cringe Alert - Absolutely Awful, Oneitis Posts of My Ex-Friend

Quote:Quote:

I must obscure all the pain within........ Yet obscuring all my love for you, Sara? Plainly speaking, I merely caused pain to myself, perhaps you, too. I would hold myself together for you on significant occasions, never desiring to upset you. I deeply yearn that events could have been different. Only for me to break down days/weeks after. Above my capacity. Seeking release from it all and just thrilled there was a chance to love you again.
Tragically, you perceived me in those times. Just know it isn't really me. Yes, you have power with me and never ignore that. Undoable things you want from me, such as 'Never speak to me again, Tom'. Across three years I had four psychological breakdowns. I have prostrated myself in search of your healing forgiveness. Just once was complete failure for me. And to think it was four times! [I'd say it was ten, actually, based on what I heard]
Here in October, those 'close' to me I try to help want nothing to do with matters related to you and I. They don't understand my love for you.
The majority..... no, all don't know you are the essence of all my ambitions bar a few, and even those you are a part of it.
I have always been by myself.
The tranquility I gain with others is nothing compared to the tranquility I had with you - in heart and soul. My love still comes for you - feel it?
It is because I love you that I strive to find you again. I am not just contacting you because I think I can. You know my life is in ruins and that I have weathered these storms.
Yes, I failed you once - I just thought it better that I kept your desire for me not to speak with you.
But my love is pure. Every hour since our first kiss [This was in 2007, Jesus Christ!] I have been yours.
I can't live without you - love is too weak a word to describe my feelings.
I'm in the rain holding the umbrella to shield you from the failing skies but it's just me under it - where are you? I would do anything, feel any cut, wound, burn or even drown to have you back.
I beg Fate and Providence to allow you and I to live our separate lives now, only for that solitude to come full circle and take us back together. Only then will you no longer fear my love.
My love for you is eternal
Tom

This was published this week.

We've all posted bad shit on FB (some of my ca. 2010 jokes on a now deleted account make me cringe). But some people go much further. I received an email today from an acquaintance asking if I could help my "friend" Tom after yet another social media tear job of his. I told the girl we had a falling out four years ago and were no longer friends and suggested she find someone else.

I went to school with this guy. I was at the beginning of my red pill journey and was starting to get a decent notch count.

Even in this nascent stage of my development, I started clashing with Tom over how to treat girls and his obsession with his on-again, off-again girlfriend Sara. "Be a gentleman, David!" he always told me.

As far as I know, she told him to fuck off in 2008 when we were teenagers.

I have had an extremely bad, feuding dynamic with one of my ex-girlfriends in particular, but the sort of begging Tom engaged in for years with Sara was completely foreign to me. If I wanted to have issues with an ex after breaking up, they were heated arguments, not desperate prayers to get back with her.

He had temper tantrums at nightclubs in Sydney when he saw her. After perhaps the second (or maybe first) time this happened, we stopped following him to calm him down. I'm pretty sure he was beaten up a couple times because his moods after seeing her led to fights at bars with random strangers.

Around five years ago I told him to man-up and it seemed to work for a while, then the friendship died after I told him to grow the fuck up and find a different girl.

These stories are baaaaaad, but I get a lot out of reading the similar ones other guys here have posted. Every time I read one, I don't want to get even 1% along the way to this kind of craziness over women.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky

Messages In This Thread