rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Skewed - Daygame Journal

Skewed - Daygame Journal

Listening to a podcast to make daygame sustainable is to do so at a comfortable pace and seamlessly integrate it with my normal activities and commute on nice walks before sunset.

Depending on the season I switch out my outfit accordingly considering it's getting quite warm.

I make zero to a few approaches a day depending on what is out there.

It's like a game of poker. It usually ranges from nothing that's worth my time to titty Tuesdays.

When I see a chick that's my type I imagine my eyes popping out of my sockets and go right for the approach, start chatting her up and go as far as I can.

[Image: acmIaAD.jpg]

Competition during the daytime at least is almost none unless you're in Eastern Europe. But rather than focus on them I focus on myself.

In very busy areas it's a little more difficult as I have to make more mental effort in spotting the one I want to attract while at the same time I don't want to keep my head glued in one position. When I do find one I just briskly go right over and stop her over and we step to the side to start chatting.

Messages In This Thread