rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

European War and Collapse...Possible, or Probable?

European War and Collapse...Possible, or Probable?

Quote: (11-23-2018 07:53 AM)redpillage Wrote:  

Quote: (11-19-2018 05:57 AM)Polniy_Sostav Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2018 12:37 AM)BaatumMania Wrote:  

It's not well known but this year Saudi Arabia will be the #3rd largest military budget in the world. But as far as I know they're gearing up to contain Iran (not to go on a Jihad into Europe).

You are totally correct.
There are countries with long-term vision in terms of expanding army and re-arming :
-USA
-Russia
-China
-Turkey
-Iran
-Saudi Arabia

all the "big guns" in wEst EU are going backwards in terms of army

Turkey as #4 is the one the Germans should be really worried about. The diaspora into Germany over the past 50 years has taken its toll and in my estimation it would take less than three days for Turkey to execute its own version of the Anschluss, just with the difference that the remaining Germans wouldn't get to vote on it but instead be wiped out in the ensuing shuffle.

Germany's military has been completely eviscerated by ultra-liberal policy makers over the past 20 years and police forces have been declawed and demoralized. It's a very juicy fruit waiting to be picked and I'm confident Erdogan has already plans in place for when he deems the time to be right.

Love or hate the United States, it was extremely stupid for the Germans to break ties with Trump and to openly demonize him. Should he get a 2nd term they just may find themselves up shit's creek: politically isolated in Europe, with open borders, inundated with hostile military age men, a crashing economy, not in control of their currency, and to make matter's worse without a functioning military.

You imply the USA are allies of Germany. This is wrong.
Germany is an economic competitor of USA.

Germany is still a basically occupied country of the American empire and lost it's purpose with the fall of the iron curtain/Berlin wall.
West-Germany was allowed to prosper as insurance against Sowjet Union.
See South-Korea.

After 1990 everything started going downhill and they started the EU(SSR) project with the Euro-currency.

I think Germany is still engineered to be the next battlefield in the upcoming conflicts and was strategically weakend since 1990.

The refugee crisis and flooding of Europe/Germany was orchestrated by either USA and/or the powerful elite of banksters.
Usury demands blood.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Messages In This Thread