rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

European War and Collapse...Possible, or Probable?

European War and Collapse...Possible, or Probable?

Quote: (11-13-2018 05:23 AM)Richard Turpin Wrote:  

One thing that puzzles me is how exactly Germany can afford to hold up the EU. I get that they are something of an economic powerhouse, but in recent memory (the former) West Germany has had to pump money into (the former) East Germany in order to ease and maintain unification.

Then it has to carry most of the load for Greece, Italy, Spain, Romania, Bulgaria ....

On top of that, I'm sure I read that Germany still pays reparations money following WW2 (to individuals rather than countries?)

With the UK leaving the EU, they will lose their 3rd or 4th biggest contributor (15% or thereabouts of all contributions).

I just don't see how one country can cope under such financial pressure, just by selling nice cars?

Less than a third the population of America, in ruins after WW2 (opposite of America) and unlike America, does not print the reserve currency of the world.

It's fair to assume at some point that monetary policy is all just a shell game run by people with a million shells and 999,999 arms. A trillion dollars gets siphoned out of the Pentagon and it gets memory holed after 9/11. Via fractional reserve banking at a reserve rate of 5% it can functionally be laundered at the highest levels and turned into roughly 95 trillion worth of debt. Imagine stealing a trillion bucks and then leveraging it to create more than the entire GDP of the whole world.

Meanwhile us dumb fucks fight tooth and nail over single payer health care or a rise in the pension age.

The elites' biggest threat is dying of laughter.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread