rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I’m leaving the US indefinitely. Where to?

I’m leaving the US indefinitely. Where to?

I have concluded that there are no good reasons to stay in the USA. I will briefly explain why I believe I should leave the US and then outline my situation so that you have better understanding of what I am working with. After you evaluate my condition, I would ask you to present your opinion on which country is best suited for my relocation. I would most value the views of those who are actively living outside of the US. I would like to keep this as brief as possible, so if there is information that I have not given that would influence your opinion please ask. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Why:

I believe American women have been raised to hate men. They seem to be, with few exceptions, under the belief that their presence (at work, school, or on a date) is sufficient for praise. Worse still, through now constant exposure to media propagating an ostensibly feminist agenda, they are constantly receiving said undeserved praise and attention. The effect is that they are trapped in a disproportionately elevated sense of self-worth. While I find it easy to have sex at will, it is impossible to maintain a healthy relationship. This increasingly antimale/ pro belligerent female dynamic has not plateaued, it will only get worse. I could detail my own rationale further, but in this company, I would just be beating a dead horse.

Who I am:
32 years old
6’0” muscular build (205 lbs at 12-14% bodyfat)
Most women 20-26 find me attractive.
Fair skin with dark features. My mother is black, my dad is white. Aside for curly hair I don’t really look mixed.
Game level: I do not consider myself a player, however, knowledge of the game is now prerequisite to any success with women.
Notch count: 50+
After separating from the military, I began attending school at a competitive university on the east coast. I am currently enrolled in a Biology BS program.
My passive income is now $2900-$3500. Aside from making it more complicated to observe my properties, this income is location independent.

Criteria for the next country:
Must have a cost of living index below 60 (as per numbeo)

Must have a university program with English instruction. I intend on using school as a primary point of entry into my new social atmosphere.

Prefer younger population to have some English ability. While I will be actively pursuing fluency in the language of whatever country I move to, I don’t want to wait 6 months- 1 year before I can start talking to the women I’m dating.

Prefer lower population density. In my experience the more urbanized a population the more they begin to obsess on meaningless things.

Prefer minimal feminist and homo idolized culture.

Messages In This Thread