rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I can't believe cheerleaders are this fat

I can't believe cheerleaders are this fat

One of the hottest girls I ever dated was an ex-cheerleader who was a cheerleading coach. 5'4, a slender 122 pounds of fit but still feminine muscle. She used to emphasize healthy diet and exercise to the girls she coached. She'd have cut from the team those chunks in the picture. About 20 pounds before they developed the gunts they have now. She wouldn't mince words to any of the girls who gained body fat-- she'd tell them point blank that they'd have to make a choice between athletics and cheering or the taste of chocolate.

I swung by to pick her up at the end of practice once and heard her say that very thing to a girl who had noticeably gained weight. Gave me one of the strongest boners I've ever had. We drove off and I found a quiet place to park and banged her in the backseat of my car. And then twice as hard when I got her home.

Sad to see the healthy at any size, I have a problem with my thyroid girls being given a pass.

Messages In This Thread