rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Occult/Wicca/Pagan girls datasheet

Occult/Wicca/Pagan girls datasheet

Sounds like standard Wicca-ism. "Heathenism" or Norse polytheism took off 20 years ago and they have a whole different approach. There are many variations and what holds true for one kindred may not be true for your local coven. I agree with your assessment of the Wiccan chicks, irregardless of the tradition. Funny thing, many of the "High Priests" are gay, although the covens are seventy to eighty-five percent women. Also quite a bit of age and body variation too. The mileage may vary in your town. The ones from university areas seem to be filled with blue hair types and face pierces.
Keep in mind there is a new Wiccan "tradition" every four years. Since the whole path took-off around 1966, these leaves room for quite a few. I don't even bother to keep up with all of them.
Oh yeah, plenty of BDSM, Ren faire and "Pagan" overlap. I think the fantasy element has something to do with it.

Messages In This Thread