rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women's Cultural Suicide: Marilyn Monroe's of 2017

Women's Cultural Suicide: Marilyn Monroe's of 2017

Quote: (11-06-2017 12:23 PM)questor70 Wrote:  

Why is it, then, that Europeans report higher happiness levels than the US? The same countries we despise as being the endgame of gynocentrism like Sweden. I think it's cultural relativism in a way. We look at their lifestyle with shock and horror and yet to them, it's normal. I mean, could someone please steer me towards men from liberalized european countries ranting about the sad state of gender relations? Where's the equivalent of red-pill manosphere in Nordic countries? Maybe it's just not available in english?

What they don't tell you about happiness is that it's directly linked to your expectations. Western women have been making immense advances over the last 40 years... but their happiness levels are the lowest levels ever recorded. Why? Because their life expectations have skyrocketed. They now literally expect prince charming to come a sweep them into a life of luxury... rather than a dreary life with some 9 to 5 schmoe. It doesn't happen, so they are unhappy.

European men have lowered their life expectations so far that they are just happy to be alive every day. This is what you mean by cultural relativism.

So when we are discussing nordic men... we are really talking about a man trained from birth to be very submissive and subservient. The ones who reject this eventually move away in my experience. The rest just lower their expectations for life. They live their lives like a man bent over a desk, face down, with his pants around his ankles, just hoping the rape is fast, not dry, and the cock not too big. I've known lots of Swedish guys. They are so used to getting fucked in their country that they feel grateful when it doesn't hurt too bad.

Many American men still refuse to live life that way.

Messages In This Thread